Licensee of Caterpillar Inc.
Diecast Masters develops and produces all the scale models of Caterpillar machines.
Founding date of Diecast Masters is 2015. In a short time DM developed a line of approximately 200 different Caterpillar miniature scale models.
The models are organized in various Series:
- High Line Series, generally the newest models packed in the mint box!
- Core Classics Series, most popular models made over the last couple of years.
- Commemorative, models in excellent gift boxes!
- HO / 1:87 Series, in a tin box!
- Evolution Series, telling the history of each product range!
- Elite Series, top model of every product range in scale 1:125!
- Transport Series, new range of trucks and trailers!
A short flash back; after the development of first Agco / Challenger models, we learned about the demand for more high-end agricultural diecast scale models.
So the brand USK Scalemodels was born.
Bit by bit our program increased with a variety of scale models. We develop models for brands like; Fendt, Challenger, Claas, Krone, Deutz Fahr, McHale, Bell, Ammann, Vaderstad, Lemken, Schäffer, etc.
For future business, if you have any demand on scale models, please don’t hesitate to contact us.